COMMITTED TO OUR CUSTOMERS
With extensive years of experience in point-of-sale tinting, we provide considerable advantages for our customers:
- Expert colour team that is on trend with new technology;
- Extensive experience in building databases;
- Highly accurate matching;
- Better, safer and more cost effective ways of tinting paint bases;
- Colourants that are APEO free, lead free, low or ultra-low VOC, formaldehyde free and heavy metal free;
- Colourants that have both interior and exterior options;
- Colourants that work with a large range of tinting machines, software and marketing materials;
- Choice of full turn-key solutions or partial solutions across the value chain - from colour databases, tinting equipment, colour measuring equipment and marketing tools, to training;
Amazon Colours is ISO 9001:2015 certified and all our raw materials are REACH registered.
From this sophisticated production base, Amazon Colours supplies both the local Thai market and other South East Asian paint customers with a manufacturing capacity of 130,000 litres per month.
Our newest Thailand factory which opened in December 2015, uses the latest technology for precision blending, mixing and milling. Production is focused on improved processes that deliver both better quality and efficiency for customers, and a lighter footprint on the earth.
Production is backed up by full Research & Development and stringent Quality Control to ensure that we consistently deliver at the right quality standards.
An Amazon Colours manufacturing facility dedicated to the Indonesian market launched near Jakarta in MY 2017.
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
While our Colour Team understands the evolution of colour, our Research and Development experts understand the complex chemical characteristics of colourants and pigment dispersions.
This allows Amazon Colours to formulate new colourant ranges, control quality and provide customers with better, safer and more cost effective ways of tinting their paint bases.
Our R&D team includes experienced chemists always looking to develop innovative products for the paint market.
DEVELOPING A DATABASE
A database is required if a paint customer wishes to tint accurately at point-of-sale.
Our Colour Team are specialists in using Largo Synergy and Datacolor Match - sophisticated software for colour matching and database building. We are able to offer our customers customised databases, multiple databases or in-house colour databases.
COLOUR MARKETING TOOLS
COLOUR MARKETING TOOLS
Amazon Colours can also advise customers and introduce them to relevant marketing materials that will facilitate their retail sales.
We can facilitate the sale of the following 3rd party fan decks, which will provide paint companies with accurate colour references across an extensive palette of colours.
- NCS INDEX
- NCS 980
- SPIRIT 2.0
- COLOR CONCERT
Amazon Colours can also point customers towards reliable digital Colour Readers:
- NCS COLOUR SCAN 2.0
A portable colour reader that scans colour and surfaces with one click